Friday, April 16, 2010

Growing up so fast

Well the title says it all. Kason is now 7 months old, I can't believe it. When Kolton was born time flew by but I was able to focus 100% of my time on all the special moments so although it went by quickly I feel I was able to enjoy every second. With Kason, I feel like time is just flying by and he is growing up so much quicker. We are so proud of both of our boys, and we thank God every day for these two blessings he has given us.

Kason was sitting in his high chair eating lunch today and when he finished eating I said "yea Kason good job" then i noticed he was trying to clap for himself. I couldn't believe it. Luckily when I got the video out, he was still wanting to perform....







Today we attended a Mom and Baby fest at Market Street. Soccer Tots was the sponsor and had a demonstration of what they teach...Kolton, my little athlete jumped right in there and I was impressed with how well he did. I don't think I have a choice now but to put him in soccer this summer. He really listened and followed directions. I love seeing him grow into his own little person.

No comments: